- 68 x 86 inches, 100% cotton
- Hand-stitched, indigo wholecloth quilt
- Bandhani (Indian style tie dye) on front
- Hand block print on reverse
- One of a kind bedspread, throw, or wall-hanging
- Handmade with love between the USA and India
One of a kind indigo quilt with intricate tie dye design. Collaboratively handmade quilt, bandhani tie dyed by Lindsay in the USA and hand sewn by Amli in Kutch, India. You can learn more about the story behind the Nantahala Quilt here.
Please note, the fourth and fifth images show the reverse side of this quilt. The last two images show Amli (far right with her baby) holding it up with the help of her sisters at their home in Kutch, India.
Care: Machine wash separately, cold, gentle cycle, and with mild soap. Line dry.
1 in stock