- 56 x 68 inches, 100% cotton
- Hand-stitched wholecloth quilt
- Indigo resist painting front
- Block printed reverse
- One of a kind bedspread, throw, or wall-hanging
- Handmade with love between the USA and India
Indigo throw or bedding accent with resist painting on repurposed cotton. This fabric was painted on both sides with a flour paste then dipped in indigo repeatedly to achieve its deep blue. I painted and dyed this quilt while living in Rhode Island, USA and brought it to Kutch, India to complete the hand stitching, using hand block-printed fabric made there on the border and reverse side. All of the hand-stitching was completed by Surtani, Devu, and Sona in Hodka village in rural Kutch.
Care: Machine wash cold gentle cycle with mild soap and separately from other items, line dry. Or hand wash or dry clean (best).
Please note, second and fourth images show the reverse side of this quilt
1 in stock