- 45 x 63 inches, 100% cotton
- One of a kind stylish throw, wall-hanging, or crib quilt
- Hand-woven khadi & organic Kala cotton
- Machine pieced, kantha style hand-stitching, lightweight quilt
- Handmade with love in Kutch, India
This quilt is made from scraps of organic Kala cotton and is backed with hand-woven khadi cotton. Kala cotton is an variety of cotton indigenous to the Kutch region of India. Typically, cotton crops require heavy watering and are treated with chemicals and pesticides, which is difficult in this arid desert region. This heirloom cotton requires only scant rainfall with no additional watering and is grown in Kutch organically and sustainably. Once harvested, the cotton is hand-spun into yarn, hand-dyed and hand-woven into this amazing and eco-friendly fabric.
One of a kind decorative throw, wall-hanging, or baby blanket
Care: Hand wash & line dry or dry clean